Our Mission: For Life We Learn
Our Values: Respect, Growth, Belonging
Our Statement of Purpose: To teach and build positive relationships with students, families and staff, by providing a consistent, safe, caring environment that fosters independence in today's world.
Our School Vision for Communication:
Every student deserves to share his or her voice and to be empowered to access meaningful communication at all times.
Our School Values
We are committed to student learning. We demonstrate this by being a school of informed professionals committed to personal and professional growth. We value flexibility, respect and collaboration and shared leadership.
Caboolture Special School is a community which upholds the three core values of:
These values are based on beliefs in high expectations for all students; high-quality, high-equity education, shared community and citizenship responsibilities, and a safe, healthy and supportive environment.
Our values are based on our beliefs in:
- High expectations for all students to achieve a depth of learning through multiple opportunities for conventional and alternative outcomes
- High quality, high equity education
- A futures oriented curriculum that values creativity
- Shared community and citizenship responsibilities
- A safe, healthy and supportive environment for the whole school community